what do i like?
- movies and stories / bad movies
- observing beauty, in both technique and from style
ideally, creating it, but not being the same as everyone else.
- independence/uniqueness, such as it is
- food and cooking
- satisfaction of pulling something off - challenges
- love and feelings - evoked via style, could be known as emotion
- learning about new things / activites and human expression / actions
- alcohol / changes in conscious state and thought
- ridiculousness, levity and flippancy
- altruism (blood donations?)
- complex systems and their workings
- travel and history
- infrastructure in transportation / driving
- trains and subways
- cities and urban living
- outdoor activies, hiking, etc.
i don't necessarily have to be with someone, i like being alone. it's not necessary for me
but for me to enjoy someone's company more than my own solitude, such that i am willing to change myself, this is what i need.
what am i looking for in someone?
- completion and complementation
- enjoyment of food
- likes me
- can be with
- technical interest / interest in listening and helping
- travel / history
- listens to me / tests for me
- excells in techniques i don't have / nor much interest in, but something i can applaud them for
- makes me feel special, somehow